Here It Comes Again | The Art of Returning Inspiration




    No matter can be created nor destroyed ties into how ideas, muses, and pieces of inspiration can come, disappear, then come again. There are times where I feel scared that I will lose my skills, my ideas, and creativity, especially concerning visual art. I can go years and months without the urge to paint or draw unless it’s put right under my nose. But sometimes without even trying, the urge comes back strong. What’s that about? At first, it is not funny, but later I find myself laughing seeing how the very opportunities and excitement I had for something leaves and comes right back like a boomerang. If you want to get into some esoteric thinking, no idea is or can be original thanks to the law of oneness. We’re all loaning from the same library. Personally, I’ve noticed that ideas tend to repurpose and recycle just like the matter existing in this world. And I am pretty certain this is how creativity works for many. It just goes to show how we don’t drastically evolve over a period of time but instead the perspective from which we see ourselves does. So…to that I say to my next bright idea, “ thanks for returning buddy.” 


To get the tools many have used to overcome fear, trauma, and create the life they desire by scheduling a coaching session with me at www.shantiacrowley.com/life-coaching or continue to get a stream of inspiring creative entrepreneurial content from these blogs. As always, remember you are the creator of your reality. Transform your life from the inside out.





 

Comments

Popular Posts