2020 A Blessing in Disguise?



2020 most definitely came to flip life on its head. Can I say that it was all bad? Honestly, no. 2020 was a blessing for me. I know the irony right? But it was, and I’m not ashamed to admit it. 

Because the external world seemed to offer very little comfort, I turned inward and strengthened my faith in the Universe. Because I wanted to feel close to my friends and family in spite of social distancing, I made more of an effort to reach out and grew in love with them. Because I had an extensive amount of time to think about my dreams, I made the decision to pursue them with more heart and brought pieces of them into existence. And because I had no one but me, myself, and I to hang out with during quarantine, I learned to overcome a lot of the dark thought patterns and multiplied abundance in experiences, connections, and material blessings throughout the entire year. Woah right?


All of the magic and movement that came into my life was all thanks to one question: What do I want? Like really want? Answering this liberated me. Alone in my space, I took my journal and a pen and wrote down everything and I mean EVERYTHING I wanted. No one has any right to invade these personal desires of yours, they are simply yours. This isn’t a college exam that requires the perfect answer, nor are your parents going to reprimand you for not being practical. You are free to have your desires, to write them down, acknowledge them, love them, be excited by them, and cherish them. 


So let me ask you this: What do you want? Like really really want?


Write it down, don’t hold back, and observe how it makes you feel. Answering this question has become a sort of daily ritual I partake in from time to time. It is effortless joy and I want as many people out there to experience their piece of it.


Get the tools many have used to overcome fear, limiting beliefs, and blockages and create the life they desire by scheduling a  coaching session with me at www.shantiacrowley.com/life-coaching, or continue to get a stream of inspiring creative entrepreneurial content from these blogs. As always, remember you are the creator of your reality. Transform your life from the inside out.

Comments

Popular Posts