7 tips that transformed my life from passive, depressed, and anxious to active, vibrant, and passionate




I used to be in that dark and dreary place. A place where everyone and everything was the problem and I was the constant victim being taken advantage of. But, in the back of my head, I always knew that I had more power than I was putting to use. The beautiful feelings are always there buzzing behind the heavy and dark emotions swirling in us. They can only be brought to the light when you change how you make choices and what habits you take on. Here are 7 tips that transformed my life from passive, depressed, and anxious to active, vibrant, and passionate:


1 Fear and failure are a stepping stone in life

Let the fear pass through you, shrug it off, and keep it moving. One of the most vital lessons we can glean from these temporal stumbles is how you can be prepared to handle the situation better. Take advantage of any learning to gain from it. The test is always if you can handle the task at that moment or whether you can prepare yourself better so that you can handle it in the future. There is no absolute failure.


2 Take on responsibility and accountability

Depression and anxiety win when you avoid responsibility. At your core, you know you are capable, but you refuse to claim this out of fear of failure. Correct this through affirmations and taking action. Introduce healthy, nourishing thoughts in your mind and keep taking actions and moving into roles or experiences that challenge your comfort level and capabilities.


3 Self Management: How you start your day matters, How you end your day matters

Start your day by setting intentions and end goals. Do what needs to get done first then do what you want to do. Make time for both. Be consistent and disciplined in building yourself as a person and creating the life you desire. It’s never really about time management, it's about self-management. If you were your own manager how would you manage your life so that it flowed with ease?


4 Expend all your energy

Staying stagnant will make you anxious so get up and take action. We are brought into our human bodies to manifest our desires on the material plane. Use up your energy to create and build. Only then can you enjoy that feeling of satisfaction. We are natural worker bees that want to do, make, and create. Use up that stored energy. 


5 Do the inner work and then do the outer work

Get inspired and take action. You have to do something to create an energetic exchange with the universe. It can be a small or big action, either way, the Universe is happy to make the exchange to build your dreams with you, but you have to provide currency through action and trust. Remember the Universe wants to create a dialogue with you. Keep talking to it through your actions which is symbolic of your commitment. Similar to a marriage, without showing your devotion, how is your partner supposed to know you are truly committed?


6 Make it easy, make it fun, make it a game

Take the pressure of needing to do something big or important off. I noticed that I had a habit of putting pressure on myself to the point that I didn’t take action. The minute I decided that the pressure was merely an illusion and that I was free to act or not on my desires and dreams, I felt a burst of ideas and a heightened need to take action. Freedom equates to a kind of free-flowing confidence that relieves the resistance slowing down and blocking manifestations. The best part of not being a student in school or a child living with a parent is knowing that you get to structure your life the way you want.  Regardless of your situation, make the effort to customize your life to your liking.


7 Self-awareness

Cultivate self-awareness. This is the most important. Self-awareness is the beginning of the end. Once you become aware of what you are doing, what you are attracting into your life, and how you might be self-sabotaging, you can’t ignore it.  Subconsciously, you will always know the right thing to do for you, whether you act on it or not. This is the most vital part of establishing permanent transformation.


These 7 tips have created phenomenal results in my life. The more you embrace them, stick with them, and are consistent the easier it gets. Depression is no longer a part of my reality, it no longer serves the life I am creating. I have moments where I feel down but never do I fear it pulling me back into that dark and dreary place. Anxiety is a funny feeling that comes up, but I no longer associate it with shame nor does it have a hold on me. Every day, I look forward to how I can creatively architect my life by fueling my love for writing, communication, connection, and creativity. I hope these 7 tips transform you into the person you always knew you were.





Get the tools many have used to overcome fear, limiting beliefs, and blockages and create the life they desire by scheduling a  coaching session with me at www.shantiacrowley.com/life-coaching, or continue to get a stream of inspiring creative entrepreneurial content from these blogs. As always, remember you are the creator of your reality. Transform your life from the inside out.

Comments

Popular Posts